Join our skip-the-line tour and enjoy your day admiring the stunning monuments of Rome in a small group with the help of a professional guide.
- Adult Ages 18+
- Senior Ages 60+
- Child Ages 6-17
- Infant Ages 5 and under
Explore the highlights of Rome
Meet our tour leader at the Vatican, skip the long lines at the entrance and visit with your expert guide the famous Raphael’s Rooms, see the Pine Courtyard and visit Pio Clementine Museum.
Enter the Gallery of the Maps, the Gallery of the Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra.
Step inside the stunning Sistine Chapel and admire Michelangelo’s famous frescos “The Last Judgement” and “The Creation of Adam”. Get into St. Peter’s Basilica and admire the famous “La Pietà” made by Michelangelo, “Baldachino” by Bernini and much more!
Rest a bit, take some lunch, and get ready to reach the Colosseum, where you will join our tour leader to start with the second part of the tour.
The best way to visit Rome is to join this 3.5-hour small-group guided walking tour. Your professional guide will take you directly inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum passing the long lines at the entrance.
Hear stories of gladiator fights while exploring the Colosseum’s first and second tiers, learn about monuments like the Curia inside the Roman Forum, admire the Capitoline Hill and its great view over the Roman Forum and enjoy photo stops at Rome’s big-name attractions such as Piazza Venezia and Largo di Torre Argentina.
Visit the Pantheon to admire the beautiful ceiling to end this fantastic day at the Four Rivers Bernini Fountain in Piazza Navona!
What is Included:
• Professional and friendly expert guide at the Vatican
• Admission fees for Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
• Skip-the-line access at the Vatican
• Headsets to hear the guide clearly at the Vatican
• Professional and friendly expert guide at the Colosseum
• Admission fees for the Colosseum and for the Roman Forum
• Skip the line access at the Colosseum
• Headsets to hear the guide clearly at the Colosseum
• Group with a maximum of 18 people ensures personal service
Good to Know:
• Dress code: shoulders and knees must be covered.
• St. Peter’s Basilica might be closed for the public on Wednesday mornings due to the weekly Papal Audience. In this case, you will have a 3.5-hour walking tour of Vatican Museums, Raphael’s Rooms and the Sistine Chapel.
• Not wheelchair accessible.
• Please note that backpacks and luggage are not allowed inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. There is no luggage storage available.
1st part of the Combination:
• On the corner of Viale Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV next to the flower stand at 8:30 a.m. (English) and at 8:15 a.m. (Spanish).
2nd part of the Combination:
• Outside Colosseo metro station (Line B) behind the green newsstand at 1:30 p.m.