See in one day all must-see attractions in Rome: visit in the morning Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s and in the afternoon the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Pantheon and Piazza Navona.
Skip the Line Semi Private Vatican Museums Tour Including Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- All Ages (Ages 0 - 99)
Skip the Line Semi Private Vatican Museums Tour Including Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start Time: 8.30
- Languages: English
- Group: Small group of 12 people or fewer
- Professional expert guide
- Skip the line access
- Admission fees
- Small group with a 12 people or fewer
- Head sets when needed
- Instant confirmation
In the early morning, meet your guide at the meeting point near to the Vatican Museums. Your friendly expert guide will help you skip the line at the entrance of the Vatican.
Enjoy the highlights of the Vatican Museums as you stroll through the vast galleries and visit the Pine Courtyard, Pio Clementine Museum, Gallery of the Maps, Gallery of the Tapestries, Gallery of the Candelabra and Raphael Rooms.
Step inside the stunning Sistine Chapel and admire Michelangelo’s famos frescos The Last Judgement and The Creation of Adam. Take advantage of using the direct access to St. Peter’s Basilica from the Sistine Chapel and admire the famous La Pietà statue by Michelangelo, the Baldachino by Bernini and much more!
Exclusive group with a maximum of 12 people ensures personal service.
Please be aware that St. Peter’s Basilica is not included on this moment due to current restrictions.
- 48 hours cancellation policy
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be aware that St. Peter’s Basilica is not included on this moment due to current restrictions
- Dress code: shoulders and knees must be covered
- On Wednesday mornings, access to St. Peter’s Basilica may be restricted due to the weekly Papal Audience.
- St. Peter’s Basilica may be closed for the pubblic at any moment without any kind of notice (expecially during religious holidays such as Christmas and Easter). In this case you will visit other parts of the museums.
- FFP2 face mask is mandatory
- All participants who are 12 years old or older must present Reinforced Green Pass (can be obtained only by those who have been fully vaccinated with an EMA or AIFA approved vaccine or recovered from Covid in the last 6 months). The certification can be paper or digital format and it must be presented in English, French, Spanish, German or Italian. Please bring with you a valid ID as well.