Semi Private Vatican Tour
Skip the line! Semi-Private Tour with a max. of 12 People
Skip the long lines at the entrance and visit with a full-licensed guide the famous Raphael’s Rooms, see the Pine Courtyard and visit Pio Clementine Museum.
Discover the Vatican without queues!
Skip the long lines at the entrance and visit with a full-licensed guide the famous Raphael’s Rooms, see the Pine Courtyard and visit Pio Clementine Museum. Enter to the Gallery of the Maps, the Gallery of the Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra. Step inside the stunning Sistine Chapel and admire Michelangelo’s famos frescos “The Last Judgement” and “The Creation of Adam”. Take advantage of using the direct access to St. Peter’s Basilica from the Sistine Chapel and admire the famous “La Pietà” statue by Michelangelo, the “Baldachino” by Bernini and much more!
What is Included:
• Professional and friendly expert guide in English
• 3 hours guided tour
• Admission fees for Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
• Skip the line access
• Head sets to hear the guide clearly
• Exclusive group with a maximum of 12 people ensures personal service
Good to Know:
• Dress code: shoulders and knees must be covered.
This tout is Not wheelchair accessible
• St. Peter’s Basilica might be closed on Wednesday mornings due to the weekly Papal Audience. In this case you will have a 3-hour walking tour of Vatican Museums, the Raphael’s Rooms and the Sistine Chapel.