See in one day all must-see attractions in Rome: visit in the morning Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel and see in the afternoon the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Pantheon and Piazza Navona.
Skip the Line Semi Private Vatican Museums Tour Including Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- All Ages (Ages 0 - 99)
Skip the Line Semi Private Vatican Museums Tour Including Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start Time: 8.30
- Languages: English
- Group: Small group of 12 people or fewer
- Professional expert guide
- Skip the line access
- Admission fees
- Small group with a 12 people or fewer
- Head sets when needed
- Instant confirmation
In the early morning, meet your guide at the meeting point near to the Vatican Museums. Your friendly expert guide will help you skip the line at the entrance of the Vatican.
Enjoy the highlights of the Vatican Museums as you stroll through the vast galleries and visit the Pine Courtyard, Pio Clementine Museum, Gallery of the Maps, Gallery of the Tapestries, Gallery of the Candelabra and Raphael Rooms.
Step inside the stunning Sistine Chapel and admire Michelangelo’s famos frescos The Last Judgement and The Creation of Adam.
Exclusive group with a maximum of 12 people ensures personal service.
Please be aware that St. Peter’s Basilica is not included on this moment due to current restrictions.
- 48 hours cancellation policy
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be aware that St. Peter’s Basilica is not included on this moment due to current restrictions
- Dress code: shoulders and knees must be covered
- Large bags and trolleys and big umbrellas are not allowed inside the Vatican Museums.
Meet the guide on the corner of viale Giulio Cesare and via Leone IV next to the flower stand (viale Giulio Cesare 243).