Skip the long lines and visit the colosseum, Ancient Rome and the Vatican with our semi-private walking tour. Many amazing attractions in one experience!
- Adults Ages 18 - 64
- Seniors Ages 65 - 99
- Children Ages 6 - 17
- Infants Ages 0 - 5
Skip the Line Semi Private Vatican Tour
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start Time: 8.30
- Languages: English
- Group: Small group of 12 people or fewer
- Professional expert guide
- Skip the line access
- Admission fees
- Head sets when needed
- Instant confirmation
Skip the long lines at the entrance and visit with your expert guide the famous Raphael’s Rooms, see the Pine Courtyard and visit Pio Clementine Museum. Enter to the Gallery of the Maps, the Gallery of the Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra.
Step inside the stunning Sistine Chapel and admire Michelangelo’s famos frescos “The Last Judgement” and “The Creation of Adam”. Get into St. Peter’s Basilica and admire the famous “La Pietà” made by Michelangelo, “Baldachino” by Bernini and much more!
Please be aware that St. Peter’s Basilica is not included on this moment due to current restrictions.
- 48 hours cancellation policy
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No hotel pick-up
- Please be aware that St. Peter’s Basilica is not included on this moment due to current restrictions
- Dress code: shoulders and knees must be covered
- On Wednesday mornings, access to St. Peter’s Basilica may be restricted due to the weekly Papal Audience.
- St. Peter’s Basilica may be closed for the pubblic at any moment without any kind of notice (expecially during religious holidays such as Christmas and Easter). In this case you will visit other parts of the museums.