Semi-Private Colosseum & Ancient Rome Tour
Walking Tour through ancient Rome | A Semi-Private Tour with a max. of 12 People
The best way to visit Rome is to join this 3-hour small group guided walking tour. Your professional guide will take you directly inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum.
Walk Rome with our Semi Private Tour
The best way to visit Rome is to join this 3-hour small group guided walking tour. Your professional guide will take you directly inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum passing the long lines at the entrance. Hear stories of gladiator fights while exploring the Colosseum’s first and second tire, look at the Arch of Constantine and learn about monuments like the Curia and Settimio Severo arch inside the Roman Forum. Admire the Capitoline Hill and it’s great view over the Roman Forum and enjoy photo stops at Rome’s big-name attractions such as Piazza Venezia and Largo di Torre Argentina. Visit the breathtaking Pantheon with the big hole on the ceiling and feel in love with Piazza Navona!
• 3 hours guided walking tour
• Skip the line tickets to the Colosseum and Roman Forum
• Head sets to hear the guide clearly
• Small group with a maximum of 12 people ensures personal service
Good to Know:
• This tour is Not wheelchair accessible
• This activity includes a lot of walking, please wear comfortable shoes
• Please note that backpacks and luggages are not allowed inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. There is no luggage storage available.
Rome Your Way Tours
Via Marsala 82
Rome, Italy 00185