Join our skip-the-line tour and enjoy your day admiring the stunning monuments of Rome in a small group with the help of a professional guide.
- Adult Ages 18+
- Senior Ages 60+
- Child Ages 6-17
- Infant Ages 5 and under
Rome in the evening
The best way to visit Rome is to join this 3.5-hour small-group guided walking tour. Your professional guide will take you directly inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum passing the long lines at the entrance.
Hear stories of gladiator fights while exploring the Colosseum’s first and second tiers, learn about monuments like the Curia inside the Roman Forum, admire the Capitoline Hill and its great view over the Roman Forum and enjoy photo stops at Rome’s big-name attractions such as Piazza Venezia, Largo di Torre Argentina, Pantheon, and Piazza Navona!
Get ready to reach Piazza del Popolo at 6:45 p.m., where you will join another group tour.
Enjoy this romantic walking tour of historic Rome, and see the sunset over the Eternal City’s beautiful squares and fountains. Go with your guide to romantic ‘Pincio Terrace’ to see the sunset over the rooftops of Rome.
Visit the famous Piazza di Spagna and Bernini’s famous ‘Barcaccia’ fountain. Wander to the stunning Trevi Fountain, the biggest Baroque fountain in Rome. A traditional legend holds that if visitors throw a coin into the fountain, they are ensured a return to Rome.
Visit the historic Pantheon from the exterior. Admire beautiful Piazza Navona with Bernini’s magnificent Four Rivers Fountain in the center.
End your romantic evening walk on Campo de’ Fiori. A perfect place to continue your evening in the Eternal City after your guided tour.
What is Included:
• Professional and friendly expert guide at the Vatican
• Admission fees for Colosseum & Roman Forum
• Skip-the-line access at the Colosseum & Roman Forum
• Headsets to hear the guide clearly at the Colosseum
• Professional and friendly expert guide at the Evening Tour
• Group with a maximum of 18 people ensures personal service
Good to Know:
• Dress code: shoulders and knees must be covered for the Pantheon
• Not wheelchair accessible
1st part of the combination:
• Outside Colosseo metro station (Line B) behind the green newsstand at 1:30 p.m.
2nd part of the Combination:
• Piazza del Popolo square in front of the Church Santa Maria del Popolo at 7 p.m.