Discover the Colosseum, Roman Forum and other monuments of the ancient Rome such as the Pantheon and Piazza Navona on this 3.5-hour skip the line tour.
Full Day Combo: Colosseum and Ancient Rome Walking Tour & Rome Evening Walking Tour
- Adult 18 - 64 years old
- Senior 65 - 99 years old
- Child 6 - 17 years old
- Infant 0 - 5 years old
Full-Day Combo: Colosseum and Ancient Rome Walking Tour & Rome Evening Walking Tour
- Duration: 3.5-hour Rome Colosseum & Ancient Rome Tour and 3-hour Rome Evening Tour
- Start Time: Colosseum & Ancient Rome Tour at 13.45 and Rome Evening Tour at 19.00
- Languages: English
- Group: Small group of 18 people or fewer
- Professional expert guide
- Skip the Line access
- Admission fees
- Head sets when needed
- Instant confirmation
- Children 5 and younger are complimentary
See the best parts of Rome in one day on this full day combination tour. Join in the afternoon the 3.5-hour Colosseum and Ancient Rome Walking Tour and in the evening the 3-hour Rome Evening Walking Tour.
Start your combination tour in the afternoon at the Colosseum. Don’t waste time waiting in lines as your expert guide will take you straight inside. Hear stories of gladiator fights and wander the first and second levels of the amphitheater. Skip the line at the Roman Forum, the center of political life of ancient Rome. Climb up to the Capitoline Hill and admire the view over the forum. Walk down to Piazza Venezia, and enter the Pantheon. Stroll to the Piazza Navona, the most famous baroque square in Rome.
Enjoy some free time on your own, and then proceed on your own to the meeting point of the Rome Evening Tour.
With the help of your guide visit in the evening Piazza del Popolo, Pincio Terrace and Piazza di Spagna with the Spanish Steps. Stroll to the famous Trevi Fountain, see the Pantheon from the outside and visit the beautiful Piazza Navona with Bernini’s famous Fountain of Four Rivers. End your evening walk at Campo de’ Fiori, a busy marketplace in the morning and a nightlife center after dark. It’s the perfect place from which continue your evening after your guided tour.
- 48 hours cancellation policy
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No hotel pick-up
- Dress code for Pantheon: shoulders and knees must be covered
- Large bags, trolleys and luggages are not allowed
- FFP2 face mask is mandatory
- All participants who are 12 years old or older must present Reinforced Green Pass (can be obtained only by those who have been fully vaccinated with an EMA or AIFA approved vaccine or recovered from Covid in the last 6 months). The certification can be paper or digital format and it must be presented in English, French, Spanish, German or Italian. Please bring with you a valid ID as well.