Semi-Private Vatican & Colosseum Walking Tour
A full Immersion in the Eternal City, in very small Groups
Enjot the Vatican and Colosseum with this semi private tour. Join us for this 3 hour tour without queues!
Walking tour in semi private group
Meet your guide at 8:15am at the Vatican, skip the long lines at the entrance and visit with your expert guide the famous Raphael’s Rooms, see the Pine Courtyard and visit Pio Clementine Museum. Enter to the Gallery of the Maps, the Gallery of the Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra. Step inside the stunning Sistine Chapel and admire Michelangelo’s famos frescos “The Last Judgement” and “The Creation of Adam”. Get into St. Peter’s Basilica and admire the famous “La Pietà” made by Michelangelo, “Baldachino” by Bernini and much more!
Rest a bit, take some lunch, and get ready to reach the Colosseum at 1:15pm, where you will join another small group tour;
The best way to visit Rome is to join this 3-hour small group guided walking tour. Your professional guide will take you directly inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum passing the long lines at the entrance. Hear stories of gladiator fights while exploring the Colosseum’s first and second tire, learn about monuments like the Curia inside the Roman Forum, admire the Capitoline Hill and it’s great view over the Roman Forum and enjoy photo stops at Rome’s big-name attractions such as Piazza Venezia, Largo di Torre Argentina, Pantheon and Piazza Navona!
What is Included:
• Professional and friendly expert guide at the Vatican
• Admission fees for Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
• Skip the line access at the Vatican
• Head sets to hear the guide clearly at the Vatican
• Professional and friendly expert guide at the Colosseum
• Admission fees for the Colosseum and for the Roman Forum
• Skip the line access at the Colosseum
• Head sets to hear the guide clearly at the Colosseum
• Small group with a maximum of 12 people ensures personal service
Good to Know:
• Dress code: shoulders and knees must be covered.
• St. Peter’s Basilica might be closed for the public on Wednesday mornings due to the weekly Papal Audience. In this case you will have a 3-hour walking tour of Vatican Museums, the Raphael’s Rooms and the Sistine Chapel.
• Not wheelchair accessible.
• Please note that backpacks and luggages are not allowed inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. There is no luggage storage available.
1st part of the Combination:
• On the corner of Viale Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV next to the flower stand at 8:15am
2nd part of the Combination:
• Outside Colosseo metro station (Line B) behind the green newstand.at 1:15pm