Enjoy a day trip to visit the beautiful Reggia of Caserta, plus a delicious lunch at a local restaurant or pizzeria! We provide transportation by a high speed train from Rome to the tour location.
- Adult Ages 18 - 64
- Senior Ages 65 - 99
- Child Ages 6 - 17
- Infant Ages 0 - 5
Tivoli Day Trip from Rome Including Hadrian’s Villa and Villa d’Este
- Duration: 7.5 hours
- Start Time: 10.00
- Languages: English, German and French
- Group: Small group of 25 people or fewer
- Professional expert guide
- Guided walking tour of Hadrian’s Villa and Villa d’Este
- Admission fees for Hadrian’s Villa and Villa d’Este
- Lunch (set menu)
- Transport by coach or by minivan
- Instant confirmation
- Head sets when needed
You’ll meet your guide at a centrally located meeting point in Rome and proceed to Hadrian’s Villa in an air-conditioned coach or minivan for a guided walking tour. The villa belonged to the 2nd-century emperor, Hadrian, and was used as a summer residence. You’ll explore the archaeological ruins of Hadrian’s Villa: its temples, statues, theatres, thermal baths and much more.
Next, you’ll proceed by coach or by a minivan to the nearby Villa d’Este where you’ll enjoy a delicious lunch in a typical local restaurant. Afterwards, you’ll take a walk through the romantic Villa d’Este.
This former Benedictine convent is one of the most fascinating villas of the late Renaissance period. You’ll see its famous Fountain of Neptune, admire its stunning gardens and marvel at its impressive waterfalls, pools and numerous fountains. At the end of the day you’ll return to the original departure point in Rome.
- 48 hours cancellation policy
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No hotel pick-up
- This tour goes with a minimum of six partecipants