Enjoy a day trip outside of Rome to visit beautiful Ninfa Gardens and the Castle of Sermoneta, plus a delicious lunch at a local restaurant and transportation included.
Royal Palace of Caserta Full-Day Trip
- Adult Ages 18 - 64
- Senior Ages 65 - 99
- Child Ages 6 - 17
- Infant Ages 0 - 5
Full Day Royal Palace of Caserta Tour from Rome with Lunch
- Duration: 10 hours
- Start Time: 7.30
- Languages. English
- Group: Small group of 25 people or fewer
- Professional expert local guide
- Guided walking tour of Reggia di Caserta
- Entrance to the English Gardens
- Admission fees
- Lunch (set menu)
- Transport by high-speed train
- Instant confirmation
Make your way to the meeting point in central Rome, and meet your hostess who will assist you during the whole day. Get on board of a high-speed train for the journey south to the Royal Palace of Caserta. During this 10-hour tour, be enchanted by the beauty of the Royal Palace built in the mid-18th century for the Bourbon kings of Naples. The residence was designed by Italian architect Luigi Vanvitelli using inspiration from the French Palace of Versailles, Charlottenburg in Germany, and Spain’s El Escorial. It is one of the world’s largest royal palaces, boasting 1,200 rooms, 24 staircases, and 1,742 windows.
Step inside the enormous estate with included admission, and follow your local guide on a tour through five floors of opulent ballrooms, hallways, and apartments that dazzle with period frescoes, marble floors, mirrors, and tapestries. Also tour the expansive palace gardens, featuring ornate fountains and English and Italianate landscaping.
Before returning to Rome, reflect on the regal feast for the eyes over lunch at a local restaurant or pizzeria. Your tour concludes with drop-off back at the original departure point.
- 48 hours cancellation policy
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No hotel pick-up
- This tour goes with a minimum of six partecipants
- Please note that you will need to provide a valid ID and COVID Certificate on this tour. Covid Certificate is a proof that a person has either been vaccinated against COVID-19, received a negative test result (taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts) or recovered from COVID-19 (in the past 6 months). This applies for people over 12 years old.