- Senior Ages 60+
- Child Ages 6-17
- Infant Ages 5 and under
Explore Vatican and the historical city of Rome!
Meet your guide at the Vatican, skip the long lines at the entrance and visit with your expert guide the famous Raphael’s Rooms, see the Pine Courtyard and visit Pio Clementine Museum. Enter to the Gallery of the Maps, the Gallery of the Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra. Step inside the stunning Sistine Chapel and admire Michelangelo’s famos frescos “The Last Judgement” and “The Creation of Adam”. Get into St. Peter’s Basilica and admire the famous “La Pietà” made by Michelangelo, “Baldachino” by Bernini and much more!
Get ready to reach Piazza del Popolo at 6:45pm, where you will join another group tour;
Enjoy this romantic walking tour of historical Rome, and see the sunset over the Eternal City’s beautiful squares and fountains. Go with your guide to romantic ‘Pincio Terrace’ to see the sunset over the rooftops of Rome. Visit the famous Piazza di Spagna and Bernini’s famous ‘Barcaccia’ fountain. Wander to the stunning Trevi Fountain, the biggest Baroque fountain in Rome. A traditional legend holds that if visitors throw a coin into the fountain, they are ensured a return to Rome. Visit the historic Pantheon from the exterior. Admire beautiful Piazza Navona with Bernini’s magnificent Four Rivers Fountain in the center. End your romantic evening walk on Campo de’ Fiori. A perfect place to continue your evening in the Eternal City after your guided tour.
What is Included:
• Professional and friendly expert guide at the Vatican
• Admission fees for Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
• Skip the line access at the Vatican
• Head sets to hear the guide clearly at the Vatican
• Professional and friendly expert guide at the Evening Tour
• Group with a maximum of 18 people ensures personal service
Good to Know:
• Dress code: shoulders and knees must be covered.
• St. Peter’s Basilica might be closed for the public on Wednesday mornings due to the weekly Papal Audience. In this case you will have a 3,5-hour walking tour of Vatican Museums, the Raphael’s Rooms and the Sistine Chapel.
• Not wheelchair accessible.
1st part of the Combination:
•On the corner of Viale Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV next to the flower stand at 1:30pm (English) and at 1:45pm (Spanish).
2nd part of the Combination:
• Piazza del Popolo square in front of the Church Santa Maria del Popolo at 7:00pm.